Ensuring a safe, clean and inviting environment is the core of our commitment to providing the highest level of hospitality. In response to the pandemic, we have initiated and are maintaining industry-leading and scientifically driven elevated cleanliness standards to safeguard the wellbeing of our guests and colleagues. Our strengthened safety and sanitizing measures incorporate the latest guidance from the world’s leading health authorities.
At a glance, here is what we are doing to keep you safe and comfortable.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: We are committed to an enhanced and more frequent cleaning protocol in guest rooms, common areas, and back- of-house areas.
- Check in and out: Cleaning and disinfecting of the room key card will happen with every check in, and we will provide a drop off key disposal for a touch less experience.
- Room service: Your Room is Your Room! Hence, we are limiting the frequency in which anyone enters your room. We modified the housekeeping schedule, and altered room cleaning to the 3rd day of your stay. Towels, trash removal and other amenities will be available via guest services/front desk whenever needed.
- Masks: We recommend that all guests and employees wear masks at all times in public areas for the safety of everyone and advise guests to stay home if they are not feeling well or run a fever.
- Sanitizing: Hand sanitizers are located throughout the hotel.. We ask you to make use of the hand sanitizers and to wash your hands frequently per the CDC recommendation.
Some protocols and changes in effect:
- Mini bar: is accessible via QR code menus in all rooms.
- Self Serve Laundry: is limited, and not always available, please inquire with the front desk.
- Gym & Sauna: is limited to 2 people at a time.
- Shuttle service: is permanently discontinued, we recommend using car service apps such as Lyft, or Uber.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty.
Be Safe. Stay well.
New York State Covid-19 Traveler Update