Ensuring a safe, clean and inviting environment is the core of our commitment to providing the highest level of hospitality.
In response to COVID-19, we have initiated and are maintaining industry-leading and scientifically driven elevated cleanliness standards to safeguard the wellbeing of our guests and colleagues. Our strengthened safety and sanitizing measures incorporate the latest guidance from the world’s leading health authorities.
At a glance, here is what we are doing to keep you safe and comfortable.
- Social Distancing: Measures have been put in place to encourage social distancing throughout all public areas of the hotel and our complimentary shuttle will be temporarily suspended until further..
- Sanitizing: Hand sanitizers are located throughout the hotel.. We ask you to make use of the hand sanitizers and to wash your hands frequently per the CDC recommendation.
- Cleaning and disinfecting: We are committed to an enhanced and more frequent cleaning protocol in guest rooms, common areas, and back- of-house areas.
- Protective safety gear: We require and recommend that all guests and employees wear masks at all times in public areas for the safety of everyone and advise guests to stay home if they are not feeling well or run a fever.
- Check in and out: Cleaning and disinfecting of the room key card will happen with every check in, and we will provide a drop off key disposal for a touchless experience.
- Room service: Your Room is Your Room. If your stay is less than 5 days, no hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay unless you request for us to do so.
- Training: Amplified training for cleaning is implemented throughout the hotel including detailing the rooms, eating areas and shuttle service.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty.
Be well. Stay well.